- Prescience Technology may vary these terms at any time. Any variations become effective on posting on the site. By continuing to use the site after the terms have been varied you agree to be bound by the variation.
- You may use the site and information contained within it for your own personal and non-commercial reference only. You agree you will not use the site for any unauthorised purpose and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonably large burden on the site.
- The information contained within this site (including programming scripts, graphics and logos) are copyright of Prescience Technology. You may make any copies of any information reasonably incidental to your viewing of the site and may retain a single permanent copy for your personal reference. The information may not otherwise be used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered, transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or in part (except where by law such use cannot be prohibited) without the prior written approval of Prescience Technology.
- The trademarks appearing on this site are primarily trademarks of Prescience Technology. Other trademarks displayed on the site are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any trademark displayed on the site without the express written permission of Prescience Technology or third party owner.
- Prescience Technology makes its best efforts to ensure the information available on the site is accurate, however Prescience Technology does not guarantee that the site is free from errors or faults.
- Prescience Technology reserves the right to change information published on the site at any time and Prescience Technology does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Prescience Technology does not accept liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of or connected with the site or for any use of other products and services advertised on its site.
- Prescience Technology makes no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on the site.
- If any part of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part must be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect. This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland, Australia.
- All content and information provided through this site is only for your personal information and use. Such content shall not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us. Prescience Technology disclaims all liability (including for negligence) and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on any information contained in or omitted from the Website. The information is provided in good faith without express or implied warranty.