- Prescience Technology may vary these terms at any time. Any variations become effective on posting on the site. By continuing to use the site after the terms have been varied you agree to be bound by the variation.
- You may use the site and information contained within it for your own personal and non-commercial reference only. You agree you will not use the site for any unauthorised purpose and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonably large burden on the site.
- The information contained within this site (including programming scripts, graphics and logos) are copyright of Prescience Technology. You may make any copies of any information reasonably incidental to your viewing of the site and may retain a single permanent copy for your personal reference. The information may not otherwise be used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered, transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or in part (except where by law such use cannot be prohibited) without the prior written approval of Prescience Technology.
- The trademarks appearing on this site are primarily trademarks of Prescience Technology. Other trademarks displayed on the site are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any trademark displayed on the site without the express written permission of Prescience Technology or third party owner.
- Prescience Technology makes its best efforts to ensure the information available on the site is accurate, however Prescience Technology does not guarantee that the site is free from errors or faults.
- Prescience Technology reserves the right to change information published on the site at any time and Prescience Technology does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Prescience Technology does not accept liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of or connected with the site or for any use of other products and services advertised on its site.
- Prescience Technology makes no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on the site.
- If any part of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part must be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect. This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland, Australia.
- All content and information provided through this site is only for your personal information and use. Such content shall not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us. Prescience Technology disclaims all liability (including for negligence) and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on any information contained in or omitted from the Website. The information is provided in good faith without express or implied warranty.
Please read these terms carefully before using training.prescience.com.au and the eLearning facilities.
- The Prescience Technology eLearning facilities provided in this site are made available to each person having paid the subscription fee (the licensed user).
- Prescience Technology may offer and provide access to its eLearning facility to licensed users on payment terms as it may determine at any time whether by a single licensed user subscription fee paid for through this site as set out in the eLearning pages of the Prescience Technology website or multiple licensed users. Please refer to Prescience Technology for further information or advice as to the multiple licensed user agreement.
- The purpose of this site and the eLearning facility is a hosted platform providing for educational courses and tools for interactive learning (the hosted services). The eLearning facilities may at Prescience Technology’s discretion be provided via this site in different forms including downloadable software or data, access to the eLearning hosted facility and plug-ins or other enabling software for the accessibility and use by the licensed user.
- The content of this website is made available solely for educational purposes of the licensed user (the Purpose) and in no way is provided for the purpose of, or should be used as a substitute for, professional advice.
Multiple Licensed Users
- Multiple license user agreements may be purchased for a specific number of users, which are counted based on number of then-authorised users which users may be employees, contractors or agents of the person who purchased the license. Any person granted a multiple license will be responsible to ensure that access to this site and any software made available occurs only in accordance with these terms and agrees to pay all additional fees for access by person in excess of any agreed limits or by persons without authority using the licensed user’s login information.
- Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that the eLearning facility is available at all times, this site may become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction or computer equipment or for any other reason. Prescience Technology will always make every effort to give prior notice of any change in the accessibility or functions of the eLearning facility and it may alter, suspend or discontinue this site and your access to the use of this site and the eLearning portal for any reason and without notice or liability to you or any third party. Prescience Technology at its discretion may either extend the time period it has granted access to use the eLearning portal or refund a proportionate part of the subscription fee in the event that the site is unavailable for any period of more than 5 business days.
- Licensed users are responsible for accessibility with their own internet connection, software and operating systems and to ensure that their facilities are free from any viruses, bots, worms or other harmful codes that may affect the hosted services or the licensed user’s accessibility to the hosted services.
- The copyright in the hosted services and all eLearning material and any other content on this site is that of Prescience Technology, or held by Prescience Technology or the original creator of the material. The licensed user shall not mirror, copy, reproduce, publish, store in a retrieval system, alter, transmit in any form or any means any part of or the whole of the material on this site or the eLearning materials without the prior written approval of Prescience Technology. All license and rights to access and use the eLearning material terminates immediately if you breach these license terms.
- Any data or other content inputted by any licensed user through the hosted services or this site will remain the property of the licensed user who will at all times remain responsible for any liability as may arise whether by any laws either applicable to Prescience Technology or in a jurisdiction arising because of the licensed user or how that data was transmitted including but not limited to any laws concerning privacy, intellectual property or copyright.
- The licensed user agrees to only use this site and the hosted services for education purposes and will not in any way use the hosted services to transmit an information that may be offensive (whether because that information is abusive, defamatory, threatening, pornographic or would other be considered disparaging of any person) or that may cause harm to a computer system (including a virus, bot, worm or other harmful code). Prescience Technology may remove any data from the hosted services for any reason and without notice.
Licensed user compliance
- Prescience Technology may from time to time ask the licensed user for confirmation of compliance with these terms and the terms of any agreement concerning multiple users or Subscription Fees. The licensed users agrees to provide any information reasonably requested by Prescience Technology to confirm that it has not breached any such terms or agreements including by providing a signed certificate or access to the licensed user’s computer systems for the purpose of any audit.
Goods and Services tax
- Goods and Services tax is payable by the licensed user in respect of the subscription fee and unless indicated otherwise the subscription fee is exclusive of Goods and Services Tax which will be charged by Prescience Technology.
Refunds & Returns
- Prescience Technology’s decision to refund or return monies paid for online products will be considered on a case by case basis where a product has been paid for, but not yet utilised or accessed. Where the product has been utilised or accessed, no refund or return of monies paid will be granted.
- The information on this web server and contained in the eLearning facility is for personal and/or educational use only and is provided in good faith without any express or implied warranty. Prescience Technology has made every effort to develop the hosted services with current and accurate information, however, there is no guarantee given as to the accuracy or currency of any individual item as may be accessed through the hosted services. Licensed users who require confirmation of any information should refer to Prescience Technology for further information or advice. Prescience Technology accepts no responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned by use of the information contained in this site or from any access to the server. While Prescience Technology will make every effort to ensure the availability and integrity of its eLearning resources, it cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information for use other than for the Purpose, or that the site is free viruses or other computer software code that may disable, erase, impair or otherwise damages the user’s systems, software or data.
- The terms and conditions in this agreement below bind the legal entity or individual person referenced in an accompanying formal quote document or registered on the training.prescience.com.au (“you”) and Prescience Technology Pty Ltd (“Prescience Technology”) from the time you submit a signed copy of the quote to Prescience Technology, or formally accept it via email or online submission of payment.
- Prior to Prescience Technology Acceptance of the Enrolment the provisions under this heading apply:
- You must pay the fees and applicable taxes set out in the attached quote at least 10 business days prior to scheduled course commencement or;
- If registration is received less than 10 business days prior to course commencement, you must pay the fees and applicable taxes set out in the attached quote immediately upon receipt of a correctly rendered invoice from Prescience Technology.
- This payment obligation is irrevocable and is subject to the Cancellation/Rescheduling clauses below.
- All fees and applicable taxes must be paid without set off or deduction.
- If you fail to pay the fees to Prescience Technology by the due date your reserved seat on the training may be cancelled.
- Accepted payment methods are:
- Credit Card Payment – recommended and preferred for 1 to 3 training delegates
- Purchase Order / Direct Deposit – recommended for 4 or more training delegates to the account specified on the issued tax invoice :
- Course attendance is not committed until payment is made in full.
Confirmation of Enrolment
- Once Prescience Technology has received a signed copy of the attached Quote from you, or email approval to proceed, and the Payment Obligations have been met, Prescience Technology will provide confirmation of Enrolment.
Cancellation, Rescheduling and Substitution Policy
- Prescience Technology reserves the right to reschedule a public course prior to course commencement if sufficient participant numbers are not met.
- Substitutions will be allowed, and require official notification by email to email@example.com, at least 5 working days prior to course commencement.
- All cancellations/reschedules/substitutions must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please notify Prescience Technology Pty Ltd of your cancellation/rescheduling as soon as possible.24. The following fees apply as a percentage of the full list price for the enrolled course:
|Prior to your course confirmation email.||NO FEE||NO FEE||NO FEE|
|After receipt of course confirmation email, but providing 15 or more working days notice prior to course commencement.||30%||50%||NO FEE|
|10 or more working days notice, prior to course commencement||30%||100%||NO FEE|
|5 or more working days notice, prior to course commencement||50%||100%||NO FEE|
|Less than 5 working days notice, prior to course commencement||75%||100%||50%|
|Day of commencement, partial attendance or non-attendance||100%||100%||100%|
- Course materials and certificates will only be issued to those who attend and complete the training course in full.
- The Trainer’s decision on provision or withdrawal of course materials and certificates is final.
Promotional Offers and Sales
- Cancellation and Reschedule facilities will not be offered for purchases made under a promotional offer or sale. A credit will be issues to the value of the purchase, valid for 1 year from the original purchase date, in lieu of a refund. The credit is not redeemable for cash or refund at any point.
- Directions to our various training facilities are available on the Prescience Technology website.
- Travel and accommodation for participants is not included in the per person rate for public or dedicated training courses, unless stated otherwise in this document.
- We highly recommend that you purchase refundable airfares. Prescience Technology will not be responsible for travel or other costs incurred due to scheduling changes initiated by the registrant or Prescience Technology.
- The copyright in the all course material and any other content provided by Prescience Technology, is held by Prescience Technology or the original creator of the material. The delegate shall not mirror, copy, reproduce, publish, store in a retrieval system, alter, transmit in any form or any means any part of or the whole of the material without the prior written approval of Prescience Technology. All license and rights to access and use the course material terminates immediately if you breach these license terms.
Warranties and liability
- The information contained in the course materials is for personal and/or educational use only and is provided in good faith without any express or implied warranty. Prescience Technology has made every effort to develop the materials with current and accurate information, however, there is no guarantee given as to the accuracy or currency of any individual item. Prescience Technology accepts no responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned by use of the information contained in the course materials or provided verbally or otherwise during the provision of training services.
- To the extent permitted by law, Prescience Technology is not liable to you in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, in respect of any loss, damage or expense arising out of or in connection with this agreement, the Oracle programs and/or technical support services or the relationship between the parties, for an amount that exceeds the amount paid by the delegate for the purpose of attending Instructor Led Training.
- Each party is an independent contractor. Prescience Technology is not an agent of you or of Oracle.
- This agreement is subject to the substantive and procedural laws of Queensland and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and venue in, the courts in Brisbane in any dispute that arises in connection with this agreement or the relationship between the parties.